Aruba Central offers simple, secure and cost-effective monitoring and management of your Instant Aruba AP’s and switches. Aruba Central also has advanced functionality such as 'customizable' guest Wi-Fi, Aruba Clarity and Presence Analytic.
Aruba Central is a cloud-based management solution that provides information about your network within your company. With Aruba Central, you can manage your Instant AP’s wherever you are. You can roll out Wi-Fi, wired and controller infrastructure with the new mobile app.
With built-in analytics, you gain insight into the network and business. Use Aruba Central to manage your Aruba instant access points, switches and branch controllers from the cloud - with guaranteed 24/7 access.
From the very beginning, Aruba Central has been designed for the cloud to ensure the highest possible accessibility and uninterrupted service.
• Web-scalable architecture design delivers responsive performance - even in large amounts of data
• Built-in redundancy across all levels including clustering and distribution across multiple data centers ensures stability and accessibility
• HTTPS connection with authentication using certificates ensures communication with Aruba's products. To ensure the highest level of protection, the certificates are stored in Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chips on the Aruba hardware
• Simple network setup
Simplify network setup and free up IT resources. Aruba's Instant AP’s, switches and branch controllers are sent to remote sites. They are unpacked and turned on. No technical resources are needed. As soon as the internet is connected, the configuration and firmware are automatically downloaded from Aruba Central. The network is up and running in minutes. You always have the network at your fingertips with the new Central mobile app.
You can monitor the entire network, receive notifications and provision AP’s, switches and branch controllers using simple barcode scanning. Network management has never been easier.
You can get a quick overview of the network's health status via the intuitive dashboard. Get in depth with just a few clicks and get more detailed information before embarking on any problem solving.
Network performance is secured and optimized with application-level intelligence and web URL classification in the built-in AppRF dashboard. Data can be stored forever and reports based on historical data can be generated continuously and meet both internal and external compliance requirements.
Get an overview of mobile users' presence at public venues and in stores, with easy and secure guest access management in Aruba Central. You have several options for guest access:
• Allow anonymous or self-registered guest login
• Enable guest managers, such as receptionists, event coordinators, and other staff, to create temporary guest accounts
• Use Facebook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn user logins
• Take advantage of Facebook Wi-Fi if your company has a Facebook business page
Aruba Central has everything it takes to run a corporate network, offering phone and online support for all technical issues with Aruba Central, Aruba Instant AP’s, switches and industry controllers. Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) allows you to quickly and accurately configure and implement all access infrastructures within one or more areas.
A simple, intuitive mobile app allows all employees - regardless of technical ability - to roll out an AP, switch or SDBranch Gateway based on existing templates.
The major US consulting firm, Gartner, has released their Magic Quadrant 2019 for wired and wireless LAN infrastructure. Here, Aruba once again scores top marks on their networking technology.
Read why Gartner has positioned Aruba as the best supplier.
Please fill out this form and we will contact you!